<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Wednesday, January 06, 2010
Back from Egypt on Monday. My body clock is quite screwed up I think. Anyway, Alexandria was a nice city, I loved the Mediterranean Sea! It even had H&M and Bershka in its huge mall, but they weren't very good. They only had the biggest sizes for clothes ever.

School has started for the primary & secondary schools and I'm missing IJ so bad!!! This year's school diary has a nice cover, Mrs Alex is gone (kind of, she's a master teacher at MOE), 35-minute periods have been changed to 20-minute blocks. So many changes; I wish I knew them all, it's hard to let go of IJ matters sigh :( Met a few of the shooters for late lunch at Pizza Hut in TP today. 'Twas nice walking around Central, seeing some familiar faces. What I really hated though, was the bus ride down Bukit Timah. Seeing groups of secondary school students in their uniforms and with their schoolbags & textbooks, made me feel so old :( Before (when I was still in secondary school sigh), I'd see groups of secondary school students around and feel like I had something in common in them, look around to see if I knew anyone, maybe check some of the boys out (HA HA). Now I look at them, notice the awkward/loser ways I had (maybe still have HAHA), wonder how some of them could possibly be younger than me, still try to notice the things we have/had in common, feel ancient.

It really doesn't help that O level results come out on Monday, JC starts in late Jan and that I'm turning 17 in a month :(
9:45 PM;